I give you my word, this blog WILL continue after tonight's episode! Even though Day 6 ends tonight, I want you to know that this blog will be updating regularly in the "off season." Here are a few things that you can expect to see here at The Jack Sack:
1) CTU: Denver. I'm serious here! WTF happened with Mike Doyle in Denver? If the showrunners can't come clean, I'll fill in the gaps for everyone. I am going to cast known actors in this series, and we will have weekly episodes which will (hopefully) make you laugh, cry and down shots of gin whilst sitting at your computer.
2) New "24 Picture Books!" This has been the most successful feature here at The Jack Sack, and I will add new editions utilizing past seasons for maximum comic effect. There is way too much material to work with here (anything with Kim is going to be a slam-dunk) so sit tight and prepare for some unhinged material.
3) The Jack Sack movie reviews! This being the summer movie season, I'm going to be providing some fresh movie reviews for all that enjoy visiting their local cinemas. When Day 6 ends, I will also be adding "The Jack Sack Video Recommendations" as a feature, where I introduce classic movies that will satiate your blood-lust during these next 6 months sans Bauer.
4) 24 News. I haven't done 24 news on this site this year because I didn't regularly blog on the show between Seasons 5 and 6. Now, that's going to change. The show is already rumored to be taking place in a new city (NY perhaps?) and with that will come big changes. As I come across news items, I will pass them along to you.
5) Anything else that pops into my head. While is is obviously a 24-centric blog, there are things that may come up that I want to blog about that lands outside of the show. This is my freestyle category and it will evolve as time goes on.
Well, that's it for now. After tonight's episode, expect lots of snap-judgment material from yours truly. I hope we get a good ending tonight. Thanks for checking in all season long, and keep coming back!!!