Rickey Henderson got me in this meme scheme. Here it goes:
1. Five names I goes by: L-Roy (a work nickname), The Mayor (a law school nickname), "The Ad-man" (a family nickname), "Day-Ad" (what my mother called me growing up when she tried calling out my name, but accidentally started with my brother David's name first), and Puff (what my friend Jenn calls me, and no, it has nothing to do with drugs. I have poofy hair).
2. Three things I'm (NOT) wearing right now: No watch, no wedding band and no belt (rushed out of the house and forgot it this AM).
3. Two things I want very badly at the moment: A rib roast and a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle's bourbon.
4. Three people who will probably fill this out: I DO NOT PUSH THESE MEMES ON OTHERS.
5. Two things I did last night: I looked up pictures of women in the Israeli Army for an hour and I watched Heroes as well (Rickey, you're right, it's picking up some steam).
6. Two things I ate today: A cheeseburger and thin ginger cookies.
7. Two people I last talked to on the phone: One of my clients, and my mother, who told me of a dog that rescued another dog off a highway after being hit by a car in Chile.
8. Two things I'm going to do tomorrow: Eat a bagel (Wed. is bagel day at work) and play with my dogs.
9. Two longest car rides: Not sure to be honest- maybe a drive to NH I took as a kid from NY and the other has to be my (multiple) trips to Montreal for bachelor party goodness. I got one more of those left in me, Rickey.
10. Two of my favorite beverages: Chocolate milkshakes and a good scotch.